Labyrintoom Scholarship Program
At Labyrintoom, we understand the value of a scholarship and the support that some needy people born with limited resources need. Hence, it is our passion to help our future generation by offering Labyrintoom Scholarship Program. With this scholarship, it is our aim to encourage and inspire the needy students to go further and live a better life.
Who can apply?
To be eligible to apply, applicants must:
1) Be a current high school senior.
2) Minimum of 2.6 GPA.
3) Intend to be enrolled in or accepted as a full-time student at a university or technical school for the 2017-2018 school year.
4) Exemplify leadership and demonstrate a passion for learning and improving themselves.
5) Must have strong record of academic achievement.
How to apply:
You are required to write an essay of 800-1000 words about "Tips to Find Best Escape Room in Berlin”. This scholarship will be awarded to the best candidate. Your financial needs, academic standing and community participation will also be taken into consideration.
Deadlines & How to Win:
1) Responses must comply our above guidelines.
2) Deadline: June 30, 2018
3) If you are the winner, we will contact you to confirm your mailing address and send you the cheque.
The Reward for the Winner of the Scholarship Program:
1) We will reward the winners of this scholarship program with an amount of $1000.
2) Students are requested to email their entries as well as queries to [email protected]labyrintoom.berlin.
3) We use to arrange this type of scholarship program every year. So, after awarding the winner students, we’ll start our next program ASAP.
Terms & Conditions of this Scholarship:
By participating in our scholarship, you agree to our terms and conditions.
1) We reserve the right to verify any information provided. If you do not comply with our requests for information within the deadlines provided, you will be disqualified by default.
2)Your participation in our scholarship constitutes your consent for us to use your essay and personal information for the purpose of offering the scholarship and reporting to tax authorities where required.
3) There is no hidden cost to apply for this scholarship.
4) We will review all the submissions but will only contact the winner. We reserve the right not to respond to any enquiry.
5) It is our sole discretion to choose whom to award the scholarship and the winners may not be announced in public. If there are less than 10 applicants to the scholarship in any quarterly period, we may not award the scholarship.
6) The terms of this scholarship may be changed by us without any prior notice.